About this mod
People live here, why does it feel abandoned?
- Permissions and credits
- You've just found a raider camp. It's clearly inhabited, with a fire pit and all. So why does it feel like they just walked away halfway and abandoned the whole thing?
- More stuff at ten unmarked raider camps in The Commonwealth.
- No, really. That's it. Ten different camps have had significant detail work put in to make them feel less slapdash and more like someplace people would be okay staying.
- Precombines were preserved to improve compatibility.
- Marked as a light plugin (esl-flagged esp) for minimal impact on load orders.
- How do I start using this mod?
- Just install it! No configuration or special steps necessary.
- I have a pinned comment in the comment section with more information on that.
- No, I won't. While I don't feel it's worth getting into a debate on what immersion is or how different people see different things as immersive, I will say that at the end of the day I make mods I want to play. I've intentionally left the permissions for this mod wide open - anyone is free to reduce the volume of loot I've added to the location, replace the loot with static and movable static lookalikes, or do just about anything else they please with the mod. If you ask around on one of the big modding discords or the mod request forums, you may find someone willing and able to do it.